Listing by CEC a Key Milestone for Entry into Largest Market in the USA
Honolulu, HI – (November 29, 2022) – Holu Hou Energy LLC (“HHE”), a provider of design to service solar plus energy storage systems, including a breakthrough product for the Residential and Multi-Dwelling Unit residential building markets, announces that it has completed all testing and submitted documentation required for listing the HoluPower xP system with the California Energy Commission. This is a critical component for entry into business in the largest Residential and Multi-Dwelling unit (MDU) Residential market in the United States. It is expected that the company will begin installations early in the new year.
HHE is already developing solar energy storage projects in the MDU market segment in the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as channels to the market for the Single-Family Residential segment in Southern California.
The HoluPower xP is a 3rd -Generation Solar Energy Storage System that delivers:
- A much safer lithium ion battery chemistry, having greater inherent resiliency against overtemperature and overcharging than some major brands that use less stable, more flammable and higher toxicity chemistries
- More system power – enough power to enable homes to operate their appliances during an outage the same way they would if they had utility power
- Greater system modularity – each system can support four strings of PV and up to four 8.2kWh battery modules. Multiple systems can be connected together in a sharing link for even greater capacity
- Higher power for each battery module, a very important attribute for locations where battery subsidies and bonus programs exist
- Energy control through the HHE Modular Energy Control platform
- Integrated home load control so both renewable energy supply and load/usage can be scheduled or optimized real time with one another
- Standard wired internet connection, with optional WiFi or cellular communications
- Better system conversion efficiency compared to “AC Battery” systems, like those from Tesla
- Faster installation times with an almost 50% reduction in wiring terminations
- The industry’s only single-family Residential energy storage system economically viable for unlocking the Multi-Dwelling Unit Residential market
Holu Hou Energy quickly became a leader for solar energy storage systems in the State of Hawaii, achieving success in the Single-Family Residential market, as well as opening up the untapped Multi-Dwelling Unit (“MDU”) Residential market as a viable market segment for renewable energy by virtue of its “EnergyShare” technology. The same leading product attributes will benefit MDU property owners and homeowners in California and other States.
See more of HHE’s Breakthrough “Energy Share” Technology for Multi-Dwelling Unit Properties
About Holu Hou Energy,
LLC Holu Hou Energy, LLC, a Delaware Corporation, brings state-of-the-art renewable energy and energy storage systems to the Single-Family Residential, Multi-Dwelling Unit Residential and Commercial building markets. With operations in California, Hawaii, Wisconsin and Shanghai, HHE engineers proprietary storage system and control platform solutions, including a breakthrough HHE “Energy Share” Technology that is key to development of the Multi-Dwelling Unit Residential housing market. HHE is a vital partner for investors and asset owners that are seeking ESG solutions.